Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday BOM's Away!

I have two blocks to share with Lyn's linkup at What a Hoot!
First up is Hello Moon Space Bugger:
August Hello Moon Block
And next up; I finished a Round3 border for the Add-a-Border Block Swap Group I participate with. It took me several months to tackle this,

It was by far the hardest challenge I have had with this group. It hung on my design wall forever while I contemplated it- thankfully there is no expectation time-wise with this group! The block was named Resolve by the first quilter, who made the original 6" block (with the pink heart). She and the second quilter both stated they had used new-to-them techniques. This style itself is new-to-me, so I just kinda went for it...
Then I moved right on to the next block I have from this group:
I pulled some fabrics, but I do not yet know what border I will add.
I love that I have lots of options for this one!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's fun to see another Hello Moon up this week. You did a nice job with that border work - love the heart you worked in on it. Gorgeous colors for the next one, too. I've always wanted to do a Round Robin thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...