Thursday, October 1, 2015

Throwback Thursday! 100 Quilts For Kids!


Two baby quilts made with stripset bits leftover from quilts I made for my nieces approximately six years ago! Quilted with my Bernina 1020; 40wt thread in an all-over butterfly motif.

Butterfly Twins, 36" each

 


These will be donated this week to my local chapter of the Linus Project.
I hope that they find twin girls that can benefit from some cuddle-love!

Linking up today with 100 Quilts For Kids hosted by Quilts in the Queue!
 
And with Throwback Thursday at A Quarter Inch From the Edge!
 

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The kids that receive them will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great use of left over scraps. I hope the quilts bring joy to some deserving children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful quilts for a great cause. Sometimes it's the simplest thing, like a quilt, that can bring comfort to someone who is hurting. I'm sure whoever receives the quilts will feel the love you stitched into them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great quilts for a great cause. Quilts bring such comfort.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just too sweet! I really like the all-over butterfly quilting. Looks quick and easy! Thanks for sharing. Somewhere out there, two little girls will be delighted.,

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that butterfly quilting and that you managed to do a mash-up of a throwback and a new finish. Very clever! I'd love to see the quilts you made for your nieces from which the scraps orginated. Thanks for linking up with Throwback Thursday @ A Quarter Inch from the Edge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are adorable, and it would be neat for them to go to twins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great quilts. I love how the fabrics are shown off. Somebody will be very lucky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...