Tuesday, December 6, 2016

OMG: A Goal for December!

Hello, Hello!
my my my, how time is slipping by, lol.
Don't panic, but yes, we can almost count the hours until the deadline to ship packages for Christmas.

I have kind of stalled here, but with only one day left to link up with One Monthly Goal,
I have finally decided my December goal is within reason and I can put it in writing.
I really want this I-Spy quilt under my friend's tree come Christmas morning. 
The quilting is more than halfway finished, and I need to select/cut/attach binding. At least I already have the label on this time, lol! When I share the finish, I will finally reveal the backing as well!
Elm Street Quilts

So, that is what I am working on, as well as other gifts. We are making jerky this year, and I'll be concocting a few lotions.

I'm a winner? say what?
What a surprise, and a thrill, to win the $25 gift certificate to Fat Quarter Shop last month! They really are my favorite quilt shop and I am so grateful for their ongoing support of the cyber-community. Soon, I will share pictures of the Kona-goodness I selected!
To enter the December drawings, hurry over to Elm Street Quilts to link up with your One Monthly Goal!
I hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. I love what you did to the logo! So cute and Christmasy. Your project is fabulous. I know you will finish in the next 20 days. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kyped that decked-out-logo from Patty! oops!

      Delete
  2. That's the most cheerful I Spy quilt I've ever seen Heidi.
    I need to change my OMG button to this one! Really sharp! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great I Spy quilt. I need to start collecting fabric for that! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project! And congrats on winning last month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun quilt. Good luck with your December OMG.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your goal. It is a lovely top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The eye spys came together wonderfully Heidi!! Did you get it finished??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for sharing your comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...